Hello and Welcome to YouView Trials!
Want to help shape the future of TV?
What we look for in you:
- You need to have some free time to spend setting up and using trial products, but don’t worry, once setup this means watching TV.
- You will need to report problems and issues to us, as they arise, through an agreed route. We may occasionally follow up for more information.
- You need to complete any surveys we send you. We promise to keep these as short as possible.
- Occasionally you may get asked to take on a special mission and tell us what you find.
What you will get from us:
- Exclusive visibility of our new features and software which are regularly updated giving you a chance to use some of our latest and greatest technology, early.
- Briefing packs explaining the new features so you can get the most from them.
- An opportunity to provide feedback that helps shape the future of YouView products.
- Occasional tokens of our appreciation for your contribution.
Things that are good to know:
- There are no costs involved in being a trialists.
- Trialists do not get free broadband or call allowance.
- Each trial will have terms and conditions which will need to be agreed.
- Once you have registered your details we will get back to you as soon as we can.
You will need a YouView Humax Retail Set Top Box [T1000/T2000] connected to at least 3Mb/s of broadband.
Optional access to an Android or Apple smart phone.
If you have a BT Humax Set Top Box you should register your interest. We cannot put you onto our trial today but we may be able to in the future.
If you have a TalkTalk Huawei Set Top Box unfortunately we cannot include you in our trials, please contact your supplier.
We aim to reward our trialists every few months with opportunities to claim an Amazon Voucher (subject to participation/contribution/voucher availability).
More details will be provided after registration.